Love to Live & Live to Love

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Best Start

Back to school.
Today all four of my children are there.
Grade 7.
Grade 5.
Grade 2.
And......Kindergarten!
I keep checking the clock and thinking about them. 
How are the doing?  Are they settling back into the learning routine?  Did they enjoy recess?  It's almost lunch time (thank goodness, right "Toast"!)

I was dreading this week but it's actually been ok.

My kids seem really happy and that makes me so thankful!

I also know that even though I am not with them, Jesus is.  And they know that too.

I've had very early mornings this week.  Summer and I have been out the door for our morning walk well before 6.  I've used those 30 minutes to talk to Jesus about my kids; my hopes for them, my fears.  And then returned home full of peace, knowing that I've just given my kids the absolute best start to their day.

September 6, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment