Love to Live & Live to Love

Monday, November 28, 2011

Almost December

I can't believe it's almost December!  In just a few short days, the countdown until Christmas in our house will officially begin.  I've been busy putting together some items for our traditional Advent celebration which as I mentioned in the previous post involves me putting a treat or item at each place setting every night and then sitting back to allowing the ensuing discussion about how the item relates to Christmas to unfold.  There are no right or wrong answers.  And rarely is there a night when I am not humbled by the amazing perspective of my children and touched by the pure sweetness of their faith.  I have loved doing this for my family over the years.  It has definitely become one of our favourite Christmas traditions. 
Let the countdown begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment