Love to Live & Live to Love

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Heaven on Earth

In just over 6 months time my daughter will start Kindergarten.  Rest assured, that is going to be a big day.  And I can pretty much guarantee I'm going to have a big cry.  It will be the first time in almost 12 years that I won't have at least one of my kiddies by my side each and every day.  Ah, there is so much I could write about this but I'm going to save those thoughts for another time.

Today, is about capturing one of my daughter's and my favourite rituals...our weekly coffee date. 


Here we are at the counter, anxiously waiting for the barista to take our order.
The usual please;  one caramel steamer (kid sized), one medium house blend and a chocolate scone to share.

Caramel Steamer
aka  "heaven on earth"!

Coffee, magazine, cozy cafe, my favourite girl.
These precious times we spend together mean the world to me.

Taking a break from our sweet indulgences to journal.
I hope my daughter will always find a way to slow down for a moment,
nurture her soul and reflect on the miracles and magic that can be
found in an every day, ordinary, beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment